- Daily interaction with patients/families, team members and providers.
- Administers immunizations in accordance with National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act, Philadelphia Department of Health and Center for Disease Control guidelines.
- Reports out of normal range vital signs, hearing/vision screenings, growth/development and objective or subjective patient data immediately to the provider.
- Inputs all correct patient demographic information, test requested, diagnostic codes and test codes.
- Performs respiratory treatments as ordered and under the direction of the provider.
- Performs daily/weekly and monthly assignments as per departmental policy/procedure.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Certified or Registered Medical Assistant (per departmental needs)
- Two (2) or three (3) years of experience working in a medical office
- Pediatric experience preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish (Preferred)
Skills & Qualifications:
- Degree and/or Transcript
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- CPR Certification
- First Aid Certification
- Recent Physical
- Recent TB
- Criminal Background
- Child Abuse Clearance
- FBI Clearance
- State ID/Driver’s License
- COVID Vaccination
- Influenza Vaccination