- Day Shift: 7:00 AM – 3:00 PM / 8 Hour Shifts / Monday – Sunday
- Night Shift: 3:00 PM – 11:00 PM / 8 Hour Shifts / Monday – Sunday
- Overnight Shift: 11:00 PM – 7:00 AM / 8 Hour Shifts / Monday – Sunday
- Grooming and bathing patients with low mobility.
- Preparing each patient room with necessary items like blankets, pillows, medical equipment and bathroom needs.
- Helping patients eat and take medications.
- Making sure they have regular meals and proper medication dosages.
- Monitoring vitals and patient behavior and reporting them to the nursing and medical staff.
- Assisting patients with mobility needs, transferring them from wheelchair to bed.
- Turning or adjusting patients in bed to prevent bedsores or other discomfort.
- Exercising patients by helping them walk.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Strong patient service skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to carefully follow protocols and rules regarding the patient’s care.
- Ability to address minor medical issues.
- Degree and/or Transcript
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be COVID vaccinated
- CPR Certification
- First Aid Certification
- Recent Physical
- Recent TB
- Criminal Background
- Child Abuse Clearance
- FBI Clearance
- State ID/Driver’s License
- License/Certification CNA
- COVID Vaccination
- Influenza Vaccination