Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with Purchasing to ensure suppliers are providing quality products. Resolve any quality issues in a timely manner.
- Ensure the supplier audit system is maintained and on schedule.
- Collect and analyze nonconforming product from suppliers to trend issues affecting production.
- Work to resolve any technical issues with suppliers.
- Participate on CAPA teams utilizing 8D and other problem-solving methodologies to drive effective corrective and preventive actions.
- Support process owners in reviews and changes to quality management system documentation including system level procedures and work instructions.
- Participate in Continuous Improvement projects as assigned to improve processes companywide.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Understanding of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; knowledge and ability to train on methodologies at all levels of the organization.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with Suppliers, Engineering, Sales, and Manufacturing personnel.
- Performing all work-related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Federal, State, and local standards and regulations.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment with a background in Quality Control or Assurance.
- FARS/DFARS experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Recent Physical
- Recent TB
- State ID/Driver’s License
- COVID Vaccination