- Provides care to a variety of patients throughout our hospital.
- Staffed with a team- oriented group of caring clinical professionals our Pool RN’s float.
- We are looking for a Registered Nurse that is interested in working with a diverse group of patients in a role that allows for developing additional Nursing skills.
- Assess, analyze and treat complex patient conditions.
- Maintain, monitor, and analyze various patient monitoring equipment such as arterial lines, temporary pacemakers, intracranial pressure monitors, and ventilators.
- Proficient with electronic medical records. Titrate and monitor critical medication drips.
- This role supports the Medical Center Critical Care inpatient units including the Medical ICU, Surgical ICU, Neuroscience ICU, Cardiothoracic ICU, Step-Down Units and more.
- Minimum two years’ experience as a Critical Care RN
- Experience with caring for Post-Cesarean Section patients/ Obstetrical emergencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Current NYS RN licensure
- BCLS and ACLS certification
Skills & Qualifications:
- Degree and/or Transcript
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- CPR Certification
- First Aid Certification
- Recent Physical
- Recent TB
- Criminal Background
- Child Abuse Clearance
- FBI Clearance
- State ID/Driver’s License
- COVID Vaccination
- Influenza Vaccination