- Responsible for the administration of pharmacological, diagnostic, and therapeutic agents related to respiratory care procedures necessary to implement treatment, disease prevention, pulmonary rehabilitative, or diagnostic regime prescribed by a physician.
- The transcription and implementation of the written or verbal orders of a physician pertaining to the practice of respiratory care. Proper assessment, observation and monitoring of signs and symptoms, general behavior, and general physical response to respiratory care treatments and diagnostic testing.
- Recommend and implement appropriate respiratory care procedures and protocols based on observed abnormalities.
- Implement changes in treatment pursuant to the written or verbal orders of a physician.
- The ability to assess and initiate emergency procedures.
- Collaborates with other professional disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery to achieve desired patient outcomes.
- Performs all other duties required.
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- PA Registered Respiratory Therapist
- BLS Certification
- ACLS Certification
- Security Clearance Required: No
- Visa Candidate Considered: No
- 1+ to 2 years’ experience
- Seniority Level – Associate
- Management Experience Required – No
- Minimum Education – Associate’s Degree
- Base Salary – USD $40,436 to $60,891
- Benefits – Full
- 1- year experience in respiratory care in a clinical setting including routine and critical care (Preferred)
- Experience working independently (preferred)