- A Registered Professional Nurse responsible for delivery of patient (direct and indirect) through the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation.
- Directs and guides patient teaching, activities of ancillary personnel while maintaining standards of professional nursing.
- At least 1 year previous Telemetry experience preferred.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Licensed and currently registered in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Valid American Heart Association for Healthcare Provider CPR certification (required)
- Completion of the ACLS course within six (6) months of hire
- Completion of the Dysrhythmia course within three (3) months of hire
- Degree and/or Transcript
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- CPR Certification
- First Aid Certification
- Recent Physical
- Recent TB
- Criminal Background
- Child Abuse Clearance
- FBI Clearance
- State ID/Driver’s License
- COVID Vaccination
- Influenza Vaccination