- 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM Monday – Friday
- A Registered Professional Nurse responsible for delivery of patient (direct and indirect) through the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation. Directs and guides patient teaching, activities of ancillary personnel while maintaining standards of professional nursing.
- Cases: Ortho, vascular, GYN, bariatric, robotics, general, ENT, breast.
- Licensed Registered Nurse.
- Degree and/or Transcript.
- Experience in community nursing and/or developmental disabilities preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license.
- Must be COVID vaccinated.
- CPR Certification.
- First Aid Certification
- Recent Physical.
- Recent TB.
- Criminal Background.
- Child Abuse Clearance.
- FBI Clearance.
- Base Salary – USD $60,000 to $80,000
- Benefits – Full
- Relocation Assistance Available – Possible for ideal candidate
- Commission Compensation – No
- Bonus Eligible – No
- Overtime Eligible – No
- Interview Travel Reimbursed – No
Ideal candidate has both scrub and circulate experience in general, ortho, robotics, bariatric, women’s health