- Day Shift: 7:00 AM – 3:00 PM / 8 Hour Shifts / Monday – Sunday
- Night Shift: 3:00 PM – 11:00 PM / 8 Hour Shifts / Monday – Sunday
- Overnight Shift: 11:00 PM – 7:00 AM / 8 Hour Shifts / Monday – Sunday
- Observe and record patient behavior
- Perform physical examinations and diagnostic tests
- Collect patient health history
- Counsel and educate patients and their families on treatment plans
- Administer medication, change wound dressings and care for other treatment options
- Read and interpret patient information, making treatment decisions when appropriate
- Consult with supervisors and doctors to decide on the best treatment plan for patients
- Direct and supervise nurses, nurse assistants and nurse aides
- Research ways to improve healthcare processes and improve patient outcomes
Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Strong patient service skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to carefully follow protocols and rules regarding the patient’s care.
- Ability to address minor medical issues.
- Degree and/or Transcript
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be COVID vaccinated
- CPR Certification
- First Aid Certification
- Recent Physical
- Recent TB
- Criminal Background
- Child Abuse Clearance
- FBI Clearance
- State ID/Driver’s License
- COVID Vaccination
- Influenza Vaccination