Duties and Responsibilities:
- Presenting, setting up and sustaining specifications on internal quality operations and daily adherence to those standards and to meet associated customer quality requirements and standards.
- Hiring new team members for the quality control department.
- Ensuring improvements and elimination of waste are made regularly.
- Maintaining the progress of works and processes related to quality improvement.
- Communicates with other departments, divisions, and customers as necessary.
- Establishing specific metrics pertaining to the quality of business.
- Monitoring the performances based on the metrics and standards established.
- Monitoring the schedules and operations of the related departments to ensure optimum flow of materials in & out of the inspection process.
- Evaluating the performance and milestones of the department.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from college or university; 10 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Magnetic Particle, Ultrasonic and Dye Penetrant knowledge and min 5 years’ experience required.
- Degree and/or Transcript
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- CPR Certification
- First Aid Certification
- Recent Physical
- Recent TB
- State ID/Driver’s License
- COVID Vaccination