Duties and Responsibilities:
- Hiring new team members for the quality control department
- Deciding the needs of training or coaching and departmental Quality Certifications for the department team members is current and maintained as required
- Collaborating on developing quality control processes and standards in an organization
- Implementing the processes for quality control for the reliability, functions, and quality before the services or goods are delivered
- Managing activities related to quality, gauge certifications, and ISO 9001 compliance and Non-Destructive Testing (NDT)
- Ensuring improvements and elimination of waste are made regularly
- Maintaining the progress of works and processes related to quality improvement
- Communicates with other departments, divisions, and customers as necessary
- Establishing specific metrics pertaining to the quality of business
- Monitoring the performances based on the metrics and standards established
- Monitoring the schedules and operations of the related departments to ensure optimum flow of materials in & out of the inspection process
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from college or university
- 10 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Magnetic Particle, Ultrasonic and Dye Penetrant knowledge and min 5 years’ experience required.
- Degree and/or Transcript
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Recent Physical
- Recent TB
- State ID/Driver’s License