Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for collaborating with Global Category Managers and key business partners at the three Mexican facilities to set country-specific tactical direction for sourcing materials spend.
- Provide regional sourcing leadership in support of the Global Category Management as necessary.
- Optimize materials spend by leveraging spend across Mexican sites and create agreements that allow all sites to commit funds from single relationship.
- Manage and facilitate all facets of the Sourcing activities for sites including vendor evaluations, site audits and continuous improvement process for all suppliers.
Education and/ or Experience Required:
- BS/BA degree with 6-8+ years of procurement experience
- Experience in Negotiating and Developing Agreements
- Experience in Medical Device or other Regulated Industries
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Ability to use PC’s and associated software
- Knowledge of ERP systems