NURSING HOME ADMINISTRATOR
Location: United States – Michigan – Ludington
Industry: Healthcare / Health Services
Job Category: Medical / Health – Other Medical / Health
MI licensed nursing home administrator
Summary: Responsible for the efficient and profitable operation of the facility, facility compliance with policies and State and Federal rules and regulations and providing the highest quality of care possible.
Relocation Assistance is available
- BS in health care administration, business administration, finance, a clinical specialty or equivalent long-term care experience.
- Licensed by the state or eligible for reciprocity
- Two years of experience as a licensed Nursing Home Administrator in a long-term care facility or completion of an AIT program.
- Leads planning process to develop goals for quality care, employee retention, and financial performance.
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the facility.
- Directs the hiring and training of personnel.
- Prepares annual budgets for approval by Regional Management.
- Directs and guides the activities of clinical, administrative and service departments.
- Implements control systems to ensure accountability of all departments.
- Represents facility at community meetings and promotes programs through various news media.
- Monitors performance for achievement of goals and for improvement and takes corrective action when necessary.
- Responsible for census development/marketing
- Ensures all employees receive orientation and ongoing training to meet the quality goals of the organization.
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS [note: bold skills and certification are required]
PA Administrators License
Security Clearance Required: No
Visa Candidate Considered: No
Full-time Benefits – Full
Relocation Assistance Available – Possible for the ideal candidate
Commission Compensation – No
Bonus Eligible – No
Overtime Eligible – No
Interview Travel Reimbursed – Yes
2+ to 5 years experience
Seniority Level – Executive
Management Experience Required – No
Minimum Education – Bachelor’s Degree
Willingness to Travel – Never
About Halo Staffing Agency LLC
Halo Staffing Agency provides medical staffing solutions to private firms, hospitals, and other facilities. We strive to provide the best candidates for each position.