Are you ready to live on the Western Slope of Colorado, enjoy the relaxing mountain lifestyle, while continuing to impact patient lives on a daily basis? Valley View Hospital is now searching for an experienced Nurse Leader to provide leadership, direction and oversee activities and operational aspects of nursing departments within the assigned service areas. Ensures compliance with established objectives and the realization of a patient centered philosophy of health care .
Valley View is located in Glenwood Springs, a town of about 10,000 residents located on the Western Slope of Colorado. Valley View’s Cath Lab rivals those found in University settings across the country consisting of a Cath Lab, a Hybrid Cath Lab Suite and pre and post care patient rooms. Our Siemen’s© bi-plane electrophysiology lab is only the second of its kind in the country. Click on the link to learn more about Valley View’s Heart and Vascular Center https://www.vvh.org/heart-and-vascular/
Valley View Hospital
- Valley View have recently received ANCC Pathway to Excellence designation.
- Valley View supports a Shared Governance model for all Nurses at Valley View, this has allowed us to build a culture of sustained excellence, where nurses and administrators collaboratively determine nursing standards and allow nurses to share responsibility and accountability for patient care.
- Click on the following link to learn more about Nursing at Valley View: https://www.vvh.org/nursing/
- Current Colorado RN License or ability to obtain
- BLS, ACLS, PALS through the American Heart Association.
- Demonstrated ability in leadership skills: coaching, counseling, delegation, decision making, collaboration, direction, coordination, planning, goal setting
- Demonstrated ability in management skills: budget, financial and statistical analysis, business formation, performance review, capital equipment acquisition and management.
- Demonstrated ability in interpersonal (verbal and written communication) skills: diplomacy, mediation, goal setting, group process, confrontation, negotiation, listening, liaison, and conflict resolution.
- Knowledge of CQI/TQM strongly preferred.
- Progressive administrative responsibility for patient care service in Cath Lab. CVOR, CVICU or similar experience is required.
- Minimum of 5 years of RN experience in CVOR/CVICU.
Current Colorado RN license or eligibility to obtain
BLS and ACLS issued by the American Heart Association
Minimum of 5 years RN CVOR experience
Base Salary – $97,240 to $140,000
Full-time Benefits – Full
Relocation Assistance Available – Yes
Commission Compensation – No
Bonus Eligible – No
Overtime Eligible – Yes
Interview Travel Reimbursed – Yes
5+ to 7 years experience
Seniority Level – Other
Management Experience Required – No
Minimum Education – Bachelor’s Degree
Willingness to Travel – Never
The ideal candidate has significant CVOR/CVICU experience and enjoys working with a small, dedicated group of people that are growing a program that is unheard of on the Western Slope of Colorado. We are looking for an experienced CVOR/CVICU RN to become our subject expert to guide policy and procedures and being an active leader in developing our program. Must be willing to take evening/night/weekend call on a rotating basis.
Valley View Hospital is a level III trauma, 78-bed facility located in Glenwood Springs, Colorado in the heart of the Rockies.
With over 200 physicians on staff, we provide world class, cardiovascular and neurological services, inpatient and outpatient surgical care, Obstetrics, Ortho, Peds, Urology, Pulmonary, 24-hour emergency room, and total cancer care.
Located between Aspen and Vail on the Colorado River, Glenwood Springs is a mecca for outdoor adventures in our beautiful mountains. We also have the largest hot springs pool in the world.
Valley View Hospital offers exceptional benefits, including a robust health and dental plan; vision and life insurance; defined contribution pension plan; 403(b); generous accrual of vacation/sick days; relocation and other financial assistance may apply, along with many more employee perks.
About Halo Staffing Agency, LLC
Valley View Hospital is a level III trauma, 78-bed facility located in Glenwood Springs, Colorado in the heart of the Rockies. With over 200 physicians on staff, we provide world class, cardiovascular and neurological services, inpatient and outpatient surgical care, Obstetrics, Ortho, Peds, Urology, Pulmonary, 24-hour emergency room, and total cancer care.