- Performs established tests and procedures under the supervision of supervisor and interprets and reports test results as accurately as possible to assist physicians in diagnosis and treatment.
Qualifications & Education:
- As determined by Laboratory Medical Director based on position. Prefer 2 years experience.
- Completion of accredited Medical Technology Program approved by CLIA
- BA or BS degree with appropriate experience and eligible to sit for ASCP registry.
- Associates MLT degree also eligible.
- ASCP or AMT registry within 6 months of hire.
- Maintain CMP as required by ASCP.
- Degree and/or Transcript
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be COVID vaccinated
- CPR Certification
- First Aid Certification
- Recent Physical
- Recent TB
- Criminal Background
- Child Abuse Clearance
- FBI Clearance
- State ID/Driver’s License
- COVID Vaccination
- Influenza Vaccination