- Day Shift: 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM / 12 Hour Shifts / Monday – Sunday
- Night Shift: 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM / 12 Hour Shifts / Monday – Sunday
- Direct to Hire
- Ability to life and position patients of various weights to and from assorted patient equipment while maintaining patient comfort and safety.
- Frequent talking and listening.
- Requires the ability to carry, fold, kneel, reach, stack, stoop and bend which may include direct intervention with clients.
- Must be available for local travel.
- Possess manual dexterity and fine motor skills.
- May require crisis intervention in emergency situations.
- May be required to report to work during emergencies including inclement weather.
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Patient with excellent problem-solving skills
- Completion of certified course of nursing as evidenced by a license as a Licensed Practical Nurse (L.P.N.).
- L.P.N. with experience in community nursing and/or developmental disabilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a focused team.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license.
- Must be COVID vaccinated.
- CPR Certification
- First Aid Certification
- Recent Physical
- Recent TB
- Criminal Background
- Child Abuse Clearance
- FBI Clearance