- Day Shift: 7:00 AM – 3:00 PM / 8 Hour Shifts / Monday – Sunday
- Night Shift: 3:00 PM – 11:00 PM / 8 Hour Shifts / Monday – Sunday
- Overnight Shift: 11:00 PM – 7:00 AM / 8 Hour Shifts / Monday – Sunday
- Monitor patient’s vitals and record them in their file.
- Maintain the cleanliness and comfort of each patient, including bathing, feeding and dressing.
- Assist nursing and medical staff with basic medical tasks, such as administering medication.
- Update patient records in a confidential manner.
- Evaluate the patient’s wellbeing, reporting any needs to medical staff.
- Explain treatments and procedures to patients and families.
- Change dressings and bandages, ensuring patients are healing properly.
- Move patients from wheelchairs, beds and gurneys.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Strong patient service skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to carefully follow protocols and rules regarding the patient’s care.
- Ability to address minor medical issues.
- Degree and/or Transcript
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be COVID vaccinated
- CPR Certification
- First Aid Certification
- Recent Physical
- Recent TB
- Criminal Background
- Child Abuse Clearance
- FBI Clearance
- State ID/Driver’s License
- COVID Vaccination
- Influenza Vaccination