In this role, the employee will be responsible to make independent judgments to perform routine and special tests as required in our Pathology and Lab Medicine Department.
PART TIME NIGHT SHIFT 11:00PM-7:00AM INCLUDING ROTATING WEEKENDS & HOLIDAYS
- One-year of experience preferred.
- ASCP preferred.
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology with one year clinical training.
- New York State Clinical Laboratory Technologist licensure from the New York State Education Department.
- Strong communication skills with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Must have the ability to work independently.
Base Salary – $61,456 to $70,535
Part-time Benefits – Partial
Relocation Assistance Available – No
Commission Compensation – No
Bonus Eligible – No
Overtime Eligible – No
Interview Travel Reimbursed – No
1+ to 2 years experience
Seniority Level – Other
Management Experience Required – No
Minimum Education – Bachelor’s Degree
Willingness to Travel – Never
NewYork- Brooklyn Hospital, a 591-bed hospital affiliated with Weill Cornell Medical College, where we are dedicated to providing the highest quality, most compassionate care to patients. The vibrant, family and community culture offers you the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues across all areas of the Hospital, and lead a team of engaged individuals all focused on improving patient care. Find out how you can Make It Possible: