- Full-Time / Part-Time
- 10 Hour Shift
- 12 Hour Shift
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
- On Call
- Helping patient with daily functions, such as dressing or taking a bath.
- Housekeeping, such as vacuuming or doing laundry.
- Grocery shopping and cooking meals.
- Taking patients’ vital signs or giving them medicine under a nurse’s direction.
- Scheduling doctor’s appointments or other meetings and organizing transportation.
- Recording and reporting to nurses about the patient’s health status.
- Teaching patient self-care skills.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Current and valid CNA or HHA Certification.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Strong patient service skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to carefully follow protocols and rules regarding the patient’s care.
- Ability to address minor medical issues.
- Must be COVID vaccinated.
- CPR Certification.
- First Aid Certification
- Recent Physical.
- Recent TB.
- Criminal Background.
- Child Abuse Clearance.
- FBI Clearance.
About Halo Staffing Agency, LLC DBA Halo Home Care Agency
Home Private Care/Client Base