- 10 Hour Shift
- 12 Hour Shift
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
- On Call
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Services may also include a variety of shifts, from 3-24 hours to live-in, over weekends, at night, in mornings, etc.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Current and valid CNA or HHA Certification.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Strong patient service skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to carefully follow protocols and rules regarding the patient’s care.
- Ability to address minor medical issues.
- Must be COVID vaccinated.
- CPR Certification.
- First Aid Certification
- Recent Physical.
- Recent TB.
- Criminal Background.
- Child Abuse Clearance.
- FBI Clearance.