- Assists in examination and treatment of patients under the direction of a physician.
- Interviews patients, measures vital signs (i.e., pulse rate, temperature, blood pressure, weight, and height), and records information on patients’ charts. This includes functions such as updating medical records, as well as assisting the clinicians with exams as requested.
- Ensures a smooth flow of patients through the office by providing efficient basic care to patients.
- Performs routine administrative and clinical tasks to keep the office running smoothly.
- Assist the front desk operations in performing general clerical tasks, such as checking patients in and out, filing, copying, answering the phone, and related duties as requested by the Practice Manager.
Certified or Registered
Base Salary – $27,851 to $30,962
Full-time Benefits – Full
Relocation Assistance Available – No
Commission Compensation – No
Bonus Eligible – No
Overtime Eligible – No
Interview Travel Reimbursed – No
1+ to 2 years experience
Seniority Level – Entry
Management Experience Required – No
Minimum Education – High School Diploma or Equivalent
Willingness to Travel – Never
Currently registered or certified as a Medical Assistant
Current American Heart Association BLS (CPR)
Ideal candidates will be skilled in both administrative and clinical duties. Experience with EMR (EPIC) preferred. Exude professional customer service skills and ability to work both in a team and independently. Minimal supervisor (preferred)
We a strong, regional, integrated healthcare provider/payer system that offers leading-edge, compassionate healthcare and wellness services to a population of 2.5 million people. Together, our six hospitals and other entities provide a full range of medical care from prevention, screenings & education; to the latest clinical services and surgeries available; to rehabilitation. We also offer wellness programs & public health services that ensure our communities are the healthiest they can be. Our caring, highly trained physicians and staff are committed to patient safety and patient satisfaction.