Duties and Responsibilities:
- Studies sample parts, blueprints, drawings, and engineering information to determine methods and sequence of operations to fabricate product.
- Operates metalworking machine tools to machine parts to specifications.
- Fabricates, assembles, and modifies tooling to produce parts and assemblies.
- Calculates and sets controls to regulate machining, or enters commands to retrieve, input, or edit computerized machine control media.
- Measures, examines, and tests completed units to detect defects and ensure conformance to specifications utilizing the latest measurement equipment and other inspection technologies.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Product Inspection – Inspecting and evaluating the quality of products utilizing the latest inspection tools and techniques as required.
- Operation and Control – Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Operation Monitoring – Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Operations Analysis – Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Equipment Selection – Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED);
- 2 to 3 years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Recent Physical
- Recent TB
- State ID/Driver’s License