Duties and Responsibilities:
- Studies sample parts, blueprints, drawings, and engineering information to determine methods and sequence of operations to fabricate product.
- Operates metalworking machine tools to machine parts to specifications.
- Fabricates, assembles, and modifies tooling to produce parts and assemblies.
- Lays out and verifies dimensions of parts, using precision measuring and marking instruments and knowledge of trigonometry.
- Calculates and sets controls to regulate machining, or enters commands to retrieve, input, or edit computerized machine control media.
Skills & Qualifications:
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED); and two to three years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Product Inspection – Inspecting and evaluating the quality of products utilizing the latest inspection tools and techniques as required.
- Degree and/or Transcript
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- CPR Certification
- First Aid Certification
- Recent Physical
- Recent TB
- Criminal Background
- Child Abuse Clearance
- FBI Clearance
- State ID/Driver’s License
- COVID Vaccination
- Influenza Vaccination