Department Specific Responsibilities
- Qualitative studies (e.g., interviews and focus groups)
- Quantitative studies (e.g., patient/provider surveys, cross-sectional and longitudinal designs)
- Hybrid studies (e.g., qualitative plus quantitative, survey augmented with claims)
- Patient preference studies
- Direct to patient studies (no site involvement)
- Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Studies (REMS)
- Panel studies
- Guideline studies
- Value-based studies
- Requires a MS, PhD, or equivalent in epidemiology, biostatistics, health services research, or related field.
- 10+ years’ experience in the field of epidemiology, clinical research and/or health services research.
- Prior experience working with the biopharmaceutical industry, federal regulatory agencies and/or payer organizations preferred.
- Strong patient-centered research background in qualitative and quantitative research designs that include study methodology and analytical skills, ideally with knowledge of pre-approval and/or post-approval research studies.
- Prior experience working with healthcare claims data preferred.
- Record of publication in peer-reviewed scientific journals preferred.
- Relevant experience in conducting research using health plan administrative claims databases (pharmacy and medical claims) preferred.
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to thrive in a constantly changing environment.